Wouldn’t it be nice to work at one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Philadelphia area?
AH has been named among the “Best Places to Work” by the Philadelphia Business Journal and a "Top Workplace" by the Philadelphia Inquirer multiple times. The best part about this recognition is that it's based on our staff’s anonymous responses to a 3rd party survey seeking their feedback about working here.
Some of the benefits of a career at AH include:
- Great healthcare benefits package (medical, dental, vision)
- Flextime schedules
- Early-out Fridays from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Paid time off for community service
- Paid floating holiday
- Voluntary life insurance
- Aflac plans
- Prepaid legal plans
- FSA plans
- Pet insurance
- Student loan repayment program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
AH looks for talent across many professions. While we are primarily in search of professionals with experience managing associations, we also offer opportunities in areas such as:
- Meeting/Event Planning
- Sponsorship, Exhibit, Advertising Sales
- Marketing/Communications/Public Relations
- Video and Digital Media
- Creative Services
- Web Development
- Administrative Support
Please note that resumes will only be accepted if submitted for a specific open position.
Email us if you have any questions about the open positions listed.